Tuesday 3 October 2023

Happy Memories - Dusty Attic

Hello!

And welcome to October - can you believe, it's October?! I have a layout created for the blog today.

I have used some of the older pieces of chipboard - just shows how amazing this chipboard is, it was amazing then and is still amazing now! I have created this layout using paper from the Scrapboys.
All the chipboard was painted with green acrylic paint. 
I added the framed photo to the page with foam tape in the centre, so I was able to tuck the chicken mesh (D0177) under - I cut this into a bigger piece and a smaller piece - the bigger piece used under the paper and photo and the smaller piece under the small cluster on the left.
I the added fussy cut flowers and paper flowers to create clusters and added the leaves (DA0508) in the clusters.
I then added the title "happy Memories" (DA0732) - and added glossy accents to the title.

These are the products that I have used:



Thanks for visiting the blog.

Hugs,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment