Wednesday 18 October 2023

Life is a daring adventure - Dusty Attic

 Hello lovelies

Today I am on the blog with a layout created using the October moodboard.

I have used papers from 13 Arts and Ciao Bella and done a bit of fussy cutting from the 13 Arts paper to create my layout.
For this layout I have used two sets of chipboard - Industrial Jumbo Gears (DA2860) and Foliage #4 (DA1294). I dabbed metallique brown paint on all the pieces first using a sponge and waited for this to dry. Once this was dry I added a dark teal metallique paint to the chipboard pieces, also dabbing this on with a sponge
I first added matting layers behind the photo before adhering this to the page with foam tape down the centre of the matted photo. I did this so that I could add my fussy cut pieces and gears under the photo as I did my layering.
I started first with fussy cut pieces than added the gears - some pieces were added with foam tape so I could create my different layers.
Once these were all layered I then added some of the foliage.



You can take part in the monthly moodboard challenge by using the moodboard to create a project (anything, as long as you use Dusty Attic Chippy) and add your project the Dusty FANattics facebook page. 2 random winners are selected and will win one of two AUD50 worth of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.
 
These are the products I have used:


Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Hugs,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment