Tuesday 26 September 2023

Christmas Wishes - 49 and Market

Hello!

Spectacular is definitely the right word to use for the new Christmas range - called just that "Christmas Spectacular" - I had such fun putting this layout together.

It was a lot of work and took me a really long time to finish - but I was so pleased with the result. When I received the products for the Christmas Spectacular range, my eye caught all the tickets numbered December 1 through to December 31 in the Christmas Spectacular Ticketed Ephemera pack - and this made me think of the advent calendar and this is how the idea of this layout came about. The base of the paper is the paper called "The Spirit". I then cut the paper called "Welcome" from the same pack down into a frame to create the blocks. This was adhered to the "The Spirit" paper with foam tape. 
Once this was adhered, I then cut up green matts for all my photos using the "Spruce" paper from the same Collection pack. I sanded down the edges of the green and the photos, also adhering these with foam tape. I have used a number of Laser Cut Elements from both the General and the Greenery packs to decorate each block. 
I have added layers of holly leaves - and have curled these, and added foam tape to create dimension. I have also added red beads with Stickles for the berries. Even the little bells have been added with foam tape. The bigger bells are also from the laser cut pack and then I cut up a piece from the Ephemera bits pack and layered these on top of the laser cut pack to create a 3D effect (not quite visible in the photo though). 
 The laser cut baubles have glossy accents on them too. Again lots of layers of holly added with foam tape and curled. In the blocks that I have used pine cones - these pine cones have also been curled with foam tape in the centre and then the edge glued to the paper to maintain the shape - the bows are from the Laser Cut Elements General pack.
I have also used the poinsettias from the Greenery Laser cut pack. The petals in some have been curled and there is also foam tape under these for dimension.
The candy cane is from the General Laser cut pack, I then added the extra yellow bow (I cut the long end down), cut out the middle of one of the poinsettias and added that with foam tape on top of the bow - so it has a really great dimension. 

I hope you have enjoyed this layout - as much as I had putting this together. 

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Hugs,
Michelle


Products used:

* Christmas Spectacular 12x12 Collection Paper (papers - The Spirit, Spruce and Welcome papers)
* Christmas Spectacular Ticketed Ephemera
* Christmas Spectacular Ephemera Bits
* Christmas Spectacular Laser Cuts Elements General
* Christmas Spectacular Laser Cuts Elements Greenery



No comments:

Post a Comment