Monday 18 September 2023

Timeless Beauty - Dusty Attic September Moodboodboard

Hello lovelies.

I am back on the blog today with a layout inspired off the September moodboard. And it  is such a beautiful moodboard - aligns very well with the spring month here in the Southern Hemisphere!

Here is the layout I have created using the colours
This is a layout created using Uniquely Creative paper ... and a photo of my beautiful daughter (not that I am being biased .....)
I have printed the photo with a border and adhered this to the paper with a foam tape in the centre of the photo. This has allowed me to add the chipboard pieces under the photo.
I have used a dark teal/green acrylic paint for all my chipboard pieces - sponged directly onto all of the pieces. The Scroll Border (DA3433) has been cut up to allow it to be used as several pieces. This a great way to get more use out of single pieces. 
I have added some fussy cut flowers and then created extra dimension with the Mini Heart Buttons (DA3430) and a Butterfly (DA3335).
I then added the title Timeless Beauty (DA2667) and some words (DA1645) to finish off the layout.

You can use the September moodboard for inspiration, and create a project using Dusty Attic chipboard to the Dusty FANattics Facebook page - and you could be in line to win one of 2 AUD50 worth of gorgeous chipboard! Why not give it a go?

Here are the products I have used on my page:





Hugs,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment