Wednesday 26 January 2022

Smile - 49 & Market

Hello!

Have you being seeing all the sneak peeks of the new collections ARToptions Avesta and Curators Botanical on social media lately? And don't these new releases look just absolutely AMAZING?! I have been fortunate enough to have a little play with ARToptions Avesta - and my goodness the products in this range are just absolutely gorgeous and there is a wonderful array of embellishments to play with. 

I  had such fun putting this layout together. I started with the reverse side of the Avesta paper called flutterbies (from the paper collection pack). I then added the green stitching from the Curators stitched set washi tape around the edges. I used the pressing tool from the rubon pack to smooth it out on the paper - the background being so light, one can hardly tell its washi tape.
I matted the photo onto pieces from the Avesta Ephemera pack before adhering this to the page with foam tape. I first played around with the lasercut flowers and leaves to see where I would lay them before adding the rubons from the Avesta 12x12 rubons sheet 

The top right rubon is made of two different pieces which I cut to make this effect.Using foam tape as needed, I then layered all the die cut flowers and leaves with the stamps around the photo. The butterflies were added with glue down the centre and foam tape under the wings to lift the wings for dimension.
The lace lasercut dies have been cut into two and I have added these under the layers of ephemera under the photo. I have added some Avesta fabric tape and Curators stitching washi tape to the left top and bottom right corner.

Thanks for popping over to visit the blog today - I hope you love this new collection as much as I do. 

Till next time, take care
Michelle






2 comments: