Tuesday 11 January 2022

Autumn Days - 49 & Market

Welcome to 2022!

Best wishes for the New Year. I hope you all had a good Festive season. I am so excited to be back on the team for 2022 - and the sneak peaks of all the new products we have been getting look so amazing. We are all in for a treat! As I write my blog post, these new products have landed in New Zealand - I am just waiting very eagerly for the delivery man to arrive .......

So while I wait, I have a layout created with Vintage Artistry In The Leaves Collection.

The base page is the reverse of the paper called Seasoned. First I framed my photo with a frame from the laser cut sheet in the pack and then added a matt behind it also from the laser cut sheet - these were all layered with foam tape before adding to the paper with foam tape. I then began to layer the leaves and flowers from the laser cut sheet adding Rustic Bouquet and Rustic Blooms in Marigold flowers among these. I have added a "bow" from the laser cut sheet - adding a tag "fall" with the bow.

I have curled the acorns to give them a dimension look. 
I added some laser cut leaves to the left of the photo, adding the the butterfly bending up the wings.
The title "Autumn Days" from the laser cut sheet has been distressed and then added to the frame with foam tape. I have then added rub-ons from the Vintage Artistry Teal and Mango rub-ons, using the script type splatters around the layout, as well as the sequins and some wording. To finish off, I have also added some Coral wishing bubbles and baubles.

Have a great day!

Cheers
Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment