Monday 7 October 2019

Journey - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans!

I am really loving these new collections - Seaside and Shipwrecked - so much so I have created another project with these beautiful collections. I have created a 12x12 layout.

 I have started first with the Seaside Beachfront paper and cutting this down, and adhering to the reverse side of the Seaside - Seaside Cottage paper. I have cut the bar strips off the Seaside Cottage paper - using a second paper for the second strip which I have adhered to the cut edges of the Seaside Beachfront paper.
I then started layering pieces from the Laser Cut sheet from the Seaside mini collection. I will adhere a piece of foam tape to the top of each piece, and glue on the botton, and then add the layers doing the same - foam at the top and glue on the bottom and work my way up.
All the shells I have curled to give them some dimension before sticking them down. I have used some pieces from the "Never stop exploring" archival chipboard. These were coloured in Creative Expressions Gilding polish as well as acrylic paints.
I have also used some of the whispering bubbles to finish off, as well as adding some art stones (the knot at the bottom of the page is from the Island Paradise collection)
Products used:
https://www.49andmarket.com/product/6x6-archival-board-never-stop-exploring-white/
https://www.49andmarket.com/product/wishing-bubbles-crush/
https://www.49andmarket.com/product/seaside-12x12-mini-collection-pack/

 Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment