Wednesday 23 October 2019

Cherish - 49 and Market

Hello lovelies!

We are heading into summer here in New Zealand, and I love as all the blossoms and flowers that start coming up, so beautiful! I have made a layout with Vintage Remnants paper and laser cuts, and some Country Blooms, Wildflower and Stargazers flowers.

I have started with using a stencil and texture paste and adding this randomly to the page, and once dry, added some burgundy ink. Laser cuts from the Vintage Remnants no 3 pack have been added with foam tape behind the photo - these are the music piece, the black frames, the tile edging and the clock. I have added the chipboard clock from the "Timeless Archival Chipboard. Once these were adhered, I started adhering the flowers.
The flowers are a mixture of the Scarlet Country Blooms, Scarlet Wildflower, and Lemon Drop Stargazer flowers as well as adding leaves from a mixture of laser cut sheets (Bold and Beautiful and Ethereal) and the Serendipitous Layered Embellishments.
I have added the script chipboard and the title Cherish from the Archival Board "Treasure"
I have used the brick wall from the Archival Board "Love" - removed the solid pieces and then cut these and tucked these under the flowers and the clock.
 I have finished off by adding some watered down burgundy paint around the leaves and end paper layers.

Thanks for popping over!





No comments:

Post a Comment