Thursday 26 September 2019

Seaside mini Album - 49 and Market

Hello everyone!

I am so loving the latest 49 and Market ranges that have just been released - Seaside and Ship Wrecked. They are just stunning! I have created a mini album with both collections:
 Aren't these laser cuts just absolutely gorgeous? I have also included some layered embellishments among the laser cuts. These elements have been added on foam tape to created dimension, and then I finished off by adding some art stones. The paper is from the Seaside Mini Collection (12x12) cutting it to fit, and binding the album with cardstock.
49 and Market have a lovely album base and 6 x 8 papers especially created for you to make your own album - so all the hard work of making up a mini album has been done. Here are some more close-ups of some of the pages I have created:
The page on the right has been created using foam tape to lift all the elements, and then using the fence from the laser cuts - which have also been 3D'd with foam, as well as adding some 49 and Market flowers and other laser cuts to create the page
I have finished off adding some art stone and actual small shells.
The page on the left has a pocket and the pocket page tucked in, and the port hole is from the Archival Chipboard "never stop exploring" - and I have created a shaker box. All the features on both pages are a mixture of the laser cuts and the layered embellishments.

I have used Creative Expressions Gilding polish to colour some of the chipboard, and some pages have real small shells. I have also curled some of the shells to create dimension when creating some of the layers.
Here is a walk through of photos in a video format for some of the other pages


Hope you have enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed putting this together!

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment