Thursday 12 September 2019

Smile - Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty Attic fans

Today I have drawn the inspiration for my layout off the colours of the September moodboard
And here is my take on the moodboard with a photo of my daughter
I started first preparing my page with clear gesso, and then stencilled the paper with the Dusty Attic Burlap stencil. Once this was dry, I added some Dusty in Colour Cranberry paint watered down and also added Tim Holtz Dusty Concord ink also watered down through the textured paste. The dusty attic chipboard was all painted with Dusty in Colour Cranberry, Raisin, Sugar Plum and faded denim paint.
I painted the frame, added the photo and then mounted with foam tape, and then I added the wildflowers painted with faded denim before layering the flowers on top of these.
I then added some fussy cut flowers
The title was painted with Raisin and added
These are the products I have used:
Have a super day!


1 comment: