Wednesday 18 January 2023

Moments in Time - Dusty Attic (Jan Moodboard)

Hello DustFANattics

I have a layout created using the first moodboard challenge for 2023. 

I have used a mixture of 49 and Market products to create the layout.
I have painted some of the heart stems (DA3260) and the title "happy" (DA2444) with an orange acrylic paint. I painted the designer discs #5 (DA2212) and the rosemary leaves (DA1713) with a olive green acrylic paint.
I started with matting my photo and adhering this to the page with foam tape (I actually use left over chipboard pieces) to the centre behind the photo so I was able to tuck the flowers and the discs behind this.
I have used the large disc and the small disc for the left cluster and then added laser cut elements, and some of the rosemary leaves and some of the heart stems in among the cluster.

The little hearts are out of the centres of the stemmed hearts - which I have painted in olive green and added as a feature to the right of the photo.
I finished off adding the title "happy" and the some wishing bubbles and baubles.
These are the products I have used:




Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Cheers,
Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment