Tuesday 26 April 2022

Delightful - 49 & Market

Hello lovelies

I have another layout created with the Avesta range.

The base of my layout is the Avesta Essence paper, creating the cluster within the circular pattern. I have done a fair amount of fussy cutting to create the cluster using Avesta Posies paper and the Avesta  Delight paper. I have cut various flowers and leaves from both these papers.  
The photo is framed with frames from the Avesta laser cut elements and then adding pieces from the Curators Essentials Remnants and Curators Essentials Laser Cuts - distressing the edges and added behind the photo before adding this to the centre of the page with foam tape. From here I built up the flower cluster with the fussy cut flowers and leaves and also adding darker flowers from the Ocean jade Royal Posies.
I have also added some tickets and the title "delightful" from the Avesta Ephemera bits pack. I have also tucked on some tags from the Avesta Tag set, using the "all my heart" title from the Avesta chipboard pack. Once the cluster was complete I added Avesta rubons from the 6x8 pack, under and around the cluster, as well as some off the 12x12 pack. 
I have finished off adding the script type rubons from the 6x8 rubon sheets. I love these as they are the "mixed media" without the mess - they are really effective.

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Take care,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment