Friday 28 May 2021

Be Wild & Free

Hi 49 and Market fans,

We are fast approaching winter ... perfect opportunity to stay indoors with warm soup and scrap! Which is what I was doing when I created my layout and I was with a group of lovely friends too. Here is my layout:

The layout features a photo of my daughter - I just love this photo. 
The paper used for my layout is from the Vintage Artistry Everyday collection and I have used the reverse side of the paper called Zealous. 
The frame, and leaves are all from the laser cut sheet that is found in the Vintage Artistry Everyday 12x12 Collection pack.
I have also used Vintage Artistry Butter and Lilac rub-on transfers - at the top of the page "scatter kindness" is from the sheet as well as the "Be Wild and Free" rubbed on to the tag. 
I have also used some rub-on splatters from the same pack, as shown in the photo below next to the butterfly tag.
The new flowers are just fabulous and I love this new Sunshine flowers - I have used the entire pack of Royal Spray and added some flowers from the Royal Posies pack, layering these with the leaves and flowers from the laser cut sheet. I have also cut up the leaves that are included in the Royal Spray pack and added these among the flower arrangements.

I have also added an acetate butterfly among the flowers from the Vintage Artistry Essentials acetate foliage pack.

I have finished off my layout with a flower feature at the bottom of the page. Here there are flowers, rub-ons, and lasercut pieces.

Thanks for visiting today.

Till next time,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment