Wednesday 13 January 2021

You Fill my Heart - 49 and Market

Hello there!

Loving these new releases for January from 49 and Market. I am showing casing a layout created from the new Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition Volume 1, and new Vintage Artistry Blush/Sage Rub-on transfers:


The new Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition comes with some new papers and new laser cut sheet - the leaves on my layout are used from this laser cut sheet. I have started with the Vintage Artistry Sage paper called Papillon. I have then arranged a mixture of Vintage Artistry in Colour Ephemera Sage and Coral under the photo. This has then been placed on the page using foam tape. 
From here I added the transfers around my page and under the Ephemera layers
These rub-on transfers are so easy to use and can be rubbed on on top of each other to create beautiful effects - as shown in my collage.
Once I had done the rub-ons, I began layering my flowers and the leaves from the laser cut sheet.

I have used a variety of different flowers - Mauras Vineyard Rose, Sugar Posies Fluff, Sugar Stems Tutti Frutti and Stargazers Peach Sorbet. With the Fluff flowers, I have added a touch of coral pastel power to give them a "pinky" look. I have also cut up the Stargazer flowers and adding the wire twirls between the other flowers and leaves.

Among the leaves I have also added some laser cut flowers and butterflies.

Thanks for visiting the blog today. 

Take care,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment