Friday 22 January 2021

Adore - Dusty Attic January Moodboard

 Hello friends

I am back on the blog for this month with a layout created with Dusty Attics January moodboard.


These are such beautiful colours and I love the blue/teal and orange hues. Here is my layout inspired by these colours:

I started with the Get Framed Postage rectangular frame set first (DA2675) - and using the outer edge that holds the postage frames together,  coloured this with the Art Alchemy Metallique wax. There are three frames in the set, and I have used the largest frame with my photo. This was first embossed using mixed media powder sea colour and then brushed over with Art Alchemy wax. The same was done to the Mystic Flourishes (DA1747) and two pieces used from the feathers by Nuneka DA2733


I started first with layering the frames and then layering the flowers.
The titles "love" and "delightful" from DA1645 were lightly brushed over with wax so as not to fill up the letters and then stuck to the flower cluster and the top corner arrangement.
Adore is one title from a pack of lovely titles to choose from DA2544.


Thanks for visiting the blog today. And there is still time to enter the moodboard challenge to win one of two chances to get a Dusty Attic voucher for AUD50 for some gorgeous chipboard. Enter your project on the Dusty Fanattics Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949690068580466

These are the products I have used:






Take care,
Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment