Saturday 13 June 2020

Treasured Memories - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans

I am sharing a masculine layout with you today using a mix of papers and embellishments.
The lighter page is the Irrevocable Beauty Cultivate paper, and I have covered the flower print of this paper using a piece cut from the Old School High School paper. I have also stamped on the lighter page using the script stamp from the Postcards from Paris stamp. I have taped the join down using Vintage in Artistry Natural Washi tape, and I have also added this down each side of the paper as well. The cogs and the barbed wire frame  are mixture of chipboard from the Great Outdoors, Timeless and Remember Today archival 6 x 6 archival boards. These have all been painted using a range of browns and coppers to resemble rust.

The photo has been matted on a range of laser cut pieces from the Vintage in Artistry Natural mini collection and the Vintage Remnants laser cut frame no 2. The plastic cogs are from the Ethereal Layered Embellishments, which I have cut up to fit with my page.
There are also Vintage in Artistry Sky Stitched frames layered among the laser cut pieces. The wording "Picture Perfect", "Love this Moment" and "Treasured Memories" are from the laser cut sheet included in the Captured Adventures 6 x 6 Collection pack. I have finished off adding splatters of white and black ink, and brown prills.

Have a great weekend!

Take care,
Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment