Sunday 28 June 2020

Captured Moment - 49 & Market

Hello 49 & Market fans

I have had such fun creating a layout using the new release Vintage Artistry Color - Lilac. The colors are beautiful and the lilac is so rich.
I so loved working with this range. The collection has such beautiful patterned paper and the laser cut sheet has some great die cuts to use. I have used a plain cardstock and cut down the "Ingenue" paper and then distressed it before adding it to the cardstcok. I have fussy cut some leaves from the Gestural paper added to the flower cluster. I have added washi tape to the centre of page - and then added some stamping on the edges of the washi tape using the Irrevocable Beauty Wander stamp - using the tape measure and flower stamp.The photo has been matted on various pieces from the Lilac Ephemera Stack pack.

The edges of the Ephemera have also been distressed. There is a window die cut in the 12 x 12 lilac collection, which I have cut in half and adhered on either side of the photo matt. The flower cluster is made up of two different sets of flowers - the Huckleberry Sugar Posies and the Huckleberry Sugar Stems, and then adding the die cut flowers from the 12 x 12 paper collection.
I have dotted some prills on the flowers and finished off with stitch stamping the corners of my layout using the Crazy Stitching Stamp.


Thanks for visiting the blog today,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment