Saturday 28 March 2020

So Adorable - 49 & Market

Hello 49 and Market fans

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well under these difficult times. I have created a layout using papers from the Vintage Artistry Color - Sky. I love the blue of this collection.

I have used 3 papers from this collection - Admit One, Ambrosial and the Bonus sheet behind the cover of the collection. The Admit One is the base page. The Ambrosial is torn about 2 inches from the top and the bottom, using the front piece for the middle. Tear the bonus sheet about an inch from the top and bottom, this is adhered behind the Admit one, and then the reverse pieces (the flower side) tucked in under the bonus sheet. Once stuck down, I have added some crackled texture paste to the paper, and then stamped with sections from the Ticket Express Stamp. I have then added some Vintage Artistry Natural stitched frames behind the photo as the mat, and added this to the paper on foam tape.
I then added flower clusters to the layout using a mixture of Country Blooms Sky, Sugar Petals Blue Raspberry, Bloom Blends Cotton and some of the older range of the Potpourri white flowers.  I have also added some of the white butterflies from the Eucalyptus layered embellishments.
 I have also fussy cut some of the leaves from the Bibliophile paper. I have cut up some of the larger leaves from the Sugar Petals pack and added these among the flowers. I have finished off adding some Dusty Attic chipboard and art stones.

Take care and keep safe everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment