Friday 13 March 2020

Simply Stunning - 49 & Market

Hello 49 and Market fans!

I am having such fun with these new collections and today I am showcasing the Vintage Artistry Color - Natural collection.

The base page for my layout is the paper "Gilded" from the Natural collection. I then cut a strip from the cover page in in the mini collection as well as another strip from the Ecology paper. These were layered with foam tape, with Ecology on top. I then used the page tabs off the laser cut sheet and added these on top of these pages, including adding pieces from the Collage stack and adding the same page tabs from the laser cut sheet. Before adding the photo layers, I have stamped with the Ticket Express Stamp Set.
The photo (my gorgeous niece!!!) has been added using the frames from the laser cut sheet and adding layers from the Vintage Artistry Natural Collage Stack, and then also adding the tags off the laser cut sheet. I have added strips of washi tape to the edges of the frames.
I have added some jute around the layers and photos, and ended off adding the flowers, cutting up the leaves off the laser cut sheet to add to each flower cluster. I have added some white paint and micro beads to finish off.

Here are some further close ups of the page

Thanks for popping over to visit,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment