Friday 1 March 2019

White ... with 1 - March 2019 Challenge

Hello lovelies

And welcome to another new month of a colour challenge at White ... with 1. March is a gorgeous colour too .... ROYAL BLUE. Such a rich and vibrant colour! 

And a lovely mood board to match .... 
 I have so loved working with this colour and here is my take on the challenge for this month:
 I was inspired by the ribbon and the pattern in the ribbon to use the Dusty Attic chipboard - Swirly Frame, which I have painted with Dusty Attic blue paint "denim".  First I used a stencil and some modelling paste in line with the shape of the frame. Next I used a script stamp and used blue ink to stamp over the texture paste.
 I then splattered some blue ink on the page. I mounted the photo onto chipboard for height, and then added a delicate lace around it.
 Next the gorgeous 49 and Market flowers were used to make up the flower cluster plus the 49 and Market archival chipboard fern leaves. I cut up the blue flowers to place them randomly beneath the white flowers.
 I then finished off using some artistic stones randomly stuck over the page and dotted some blue paint over these. The paper cut outs - are from a Prima paper in the Georgia Blue range. I used the word "#lovely" from Dusty Attic Hashtags title no 2.


Pop on over to the White ... with 1 page to have a look at the inspiration from the rest of the team, and come and play along with us.

Thanks for popping over to my blog :)

3 comments: