Monday 15 October 2018

Sketchabilities #154 October/November reveal

Hello there

15th of the month and that means its Sketchabilities reveal day - sketch no #154:
I have used the gorgeous Mintay 7th Heaven range to create my layout - just love the range of pinks and blues:
I have used the the paper marked as no 4 from the range as my background. I then proceeded to fussy cut out the flowers from the bonus sheet, as well as from the no 1 sheet.
These fussy cut pieces were all layered in the corners. I also added some Dusty Attic chipboard foliage which I coloured using Creative Expressions Gilding polish in silver. The tags are cut from the paper no 7.
I have also added some white lace on top of and below the photo.
The title is also a Dusty Attic chippie. Lastly I lightly brushed on some pink acrylic painted around the outline of the design to accentuate the papers and the photo design. Pop on over to the Sketchabilities blog and check out all the details on how to play along.

Hope to see your take on the sketch up on the Sketchabilities blog!

Thanks for visiting!

---------- M ----------_

2 comments: