Monday 11 December 2023

Life with you - 49 and Market

Hello lovelies!

"Life with you" is a layout created with Vintage Artistry Moonlit Garden - I am so in love with this beautiful collection. 

I have used the reverse side of the Vintage Artistry Moonlit Garden paper "Thoughtful" from the 12x12 Collection pack. The photos were adhered to the chipboard frames that I used out of the Moonlit Garden Cluster kit. The photo on the right is adhered under the photo on the left (I wanted the left frame to be raised higher than the right frame), on which I then added chipboard under the frame on the left before adding layers of Moonlit Garden Ephemera behind both frames, as well as the "lace" bits from the lasercut elements. Where the Ephemera stuck out on the left of the frame, I have added a chipboard piece "Life with you" as my title. 

From here I built up my flower cluster using Nature's Bounty Paper Flowers (Salt), Moonlit Garden Ephemera and Moonlit Garden Lasercut Elements. I printed a small photo that fit into one of the square chipboard pieces out of the Moonlit Garden Chipboard Pieces.
I have also used some of the lasercut elements out of the Moonlit Garden Cluster kit - like the little blue flowers. I used an embossing tool and gently pressed the centre of these flowers so that the petals stood out and added a small pearl to the centre.
The hinges added to the left frame are also out of the Cluster Kit. The tag "this day" is a piece from the Ephemera pack and I added some twine. There is a roll of washi tape included in the Cluster Kit - I tore off small pieces, and adhered these pieces all around the edge of the page to give it a different effect. I finished off adding some white paint splatters and micro pearls to the layout.

These are the products I have used:
Moonlit Garden 12x12 Collection Pack
Moonlit Garden 12x12 paper "Thoughtful"
Moonlit Garden Ephemera Bits
Moonlit Garden Cluster Kit
Nature's Bounty Paper Flowers (Salt)
Moonlit Garden Lasercut Elements
Moonlit Garden Chipboard Bits

Hugs,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment