Thursday 3 August 2023

Simply Amazing - Dusty Attic

Hello lovelies

It is really cold here in NZ, winter has finally arrived. As I am writing this the wind is howling outside and it is snowing around us. Brrrrr! I have layout that I created that I am sharing with you today.

I have used a Uniquely Creative paper range to create my layout. The chipboard has all been painted with Prima Metallique Acrylic paint. I placed the two iron garnishes (DA1868 and DA1869) on the page, and did not stick these down, until I had placed them apart in away that the frame (DA2673) would fit along the straight lines of these garnish pieces. Then I adhered these to the page.
I have placed foam tape under the photo frame so that it lays in line with the garnish pieces. 
Once these pieces were adhered, I began layering my flowers (49 and Market) at the corner edges. Between these flowers, I have added some of the mini heart buttons (DA3430) with twine that I have thread through the holes in both clusters.
There are also some mini heart buttons added to the page for an effect.
The title "Simply Amazing" (DA2747)  has been added to each flower cluster.
To finish off, I have added some micro beads to the page.

These are the products I have used:





Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Big hugs,
Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment