Sunday 11 June 2023

This Photo - 49 and Market

Hello everyone,

Oh my gosh, so excited to get to play with the Spectrum Gardenia collection. So many beautiful pieces and all the vibrant colour - just spectacular!

This collection has so many options of playing with different colours and all sorts of elements. I decided to go with the greens and blues in the collection. I have picked the blue and green shaded paper out of the paper collection. From there I have used an envelope type from the Gardenia File Essentials - cut my photo down to fit and sanded the edges of the photo. The matting is made from pieces from the Gardenia Ephemera pack. I wrapped lace like pieces from the Gardenia lasercut pack, also adding other lasercut pieces and ephemera to decorate the envelope. This was adhered to the page with foam tape.
From there I started adding leaves and flowers from the Gardenia lasercut pieces, plus adding in Ephemera pieces through the lasercut clusters.

Lasercut pieces were added with foam tape to provide dimension. I have also used Gardenia chipboard pieces. 
I have also added a moth to the top left corner with foam tape. To finish off, I have added rub-on stitching around the edge of the paper. And I have also added rubon type stamp printing around the cluster - to create a stamped effect.

I am really loving this beautiful collection. I hope you do too!

Hugs,
Michelle


 




No comments:

Post a Comment