Wednesday 7 September 2022

Best Time = 49 and Market

Hi there lovelies

I am back on the blog today, and have created another layout with Spectrum Sherbert


The paper I have used for the base of my layout is the Spectrum Sherbert Cotton Candy from the Classics paper collection. I have then added a frame from the Spectrum Sherbert Tidal Wave frame set and then added ephemera behind the photo and frame.

I added the photo and frame to the page with foam tape. I layered Tidal Wave laser cut flowers and leaves to the two corners of the photos. I have pulled some of the leaves apart so I could use them spread throughout the cluster. I have then added chipboard hearts from the Spectrum Sherbert chipboard word set. I have also die cut some die cut pieces using the pink side of the Spectrum Sherbert painted foundations prism paper. 

The title "best time" is out of the chipboard words pack.
I have added rubons off the Tidal Wave 12x12 rubons - cutting these up and layering these to the layout on the edges 
Flower rubons have also been added under the laser cut flowers and leaves.

Thanks for popping over to visit the blog today.

Hugs,
Michelle
















No comments:

Post a Comment