Tuesday 26 July 2022

Happy little moment - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans

I have created another layout using the beautiful ARToptions Viken collection. 


I have used two papers from the Viken 12 x 12 paper collection - the Endearing paper and the Temptation paper which was cut down to 11 x 11. The frame of the photo is from the ephemera pack and I cut out the inner part of the frame before I glued the photo to it. This is then attached to the paper with foam tape.

The inside cover of the Viken collections pack comes elements that can be fussy cut - these fussy cut elements are what I have used around the frame with other ephemera pieces and laser cut pieces.
I have also added flowers from the ocean jade royal posies flower pack among the fussy cut elements, the ephemera and laser cuts.

I have also added some Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave acetate leaves to the clusters and I have add some Viken rub-ons from the 6x8 rubons.



To finish off I have added the thin washi tape around the page and added white paint splatters.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Cheers
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment