Friday 11 February 2022

Captured Together - 49 and Market

I am so loving all these new releases - there is just such fabulous new, and gorgeous products. Todays blog write up features a layout created with Curators Essentials and Curators Botanical

The base page of the layout is the reverse side of the Curators Botanical Flutterology paper. I kept the bottom strip on the paper and trimmed the paper down to 12" x 12" at the top. I added stitching washi tape at the bottom of the page from the Curators Essential Washi Tape Stitch Set. I then added layers of Curators Essential Ephemera, distressing the edges behind the photo, adding in Curators Essentials Laser cuts between these layers too. 
Before I adhered the photo matt, I put this down on the paper to get an idea of where I wanted to place this, as I wanted to add a piece of Curators Essential Adverts Wash Tape behind the matting. I tore this roughly and stuck this down, before I adhered the photo matting. I then added some rub-on stamps to the matting pieces
Once this was done, I cut out pieces of the script type rub-ons from the 8"x6" set and added these under the photo matts, and then placing the "coffee" stain rub-ons on top. I tied some twine around the photo add "Best of Times" Ephemera tag to it.

I finished off adding the title "Captured Together" which is also on the 8" x 6" rub-on sheets.

Hope you enjoy this new release - Curators Botanical and Curators Essentials - I know I have thoroughly enjoyed have a play with these new products.

Take care,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment