Thursday 28 October 2021

Treasure these moments - 49 and Market

Hello lovelies,

Another amazing new release that I am lucky to feature here - Vintage Artistry in Colour Mango Collection. These colours are just exquisite and so rich and deep.

The base of my layout is the Vintage Artistry in Colour Mango Orange Blossom paper and I have used the reverse side. From here I have first added the window and shutter feature from the laser cut sheet that is included in the 12 x 12 paper collection, before layering some Mango Ephemera behind the this and adhering the layers to the page with foam tape.I have not stuck down the shutter ends so as to be able to tuck embellishments under it and give it that "open" look.
I have then added layers of flowers and leaves from the Marigold Rustic Blooms flower pack and the laser cut flowers.
The "elastic" is also from the laser cut sheet - aren't they amazing? They look so real - but it is paper. I cut this so that I was able to let it look like it was wrapped under the layers around the paper. The strip with the word "perfect" is the name strip off the paper, there some other words but I chose "perfect" to adhere to the bottom of the photo.
Once I had finished layering the flowers and the leaves, I added some Vintage Artistry Mango wishing bubbles and baubles among the flower clusters. 
I also created a feature at the top of the page - using Vintage Artistry Mango rubons - and I used a flower rubon first before adding the flowers and the title "Treasure these moments" (from the laser cut sheet).
To finish off I added some flower rubons under the flower clusters and all the rubon beads around the layers and the photos.

I hope you love this beautiful colour as much as I have.

Take care,
Michelle
 



No comments:

Post a Comment