Wednesday 28 April 2021

Your Story - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market Fans

The new products being released this year are nothing short of A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Have you seen the new Albums? These are fantastic, and come in a range of colours and matching 8"x6" papers. Today I have the privilege of working with the Essential Binder Vintage Sage album. These albums are amazing, and come complete with pages and plastic refills - all you need to do is add your papers and photos and embellishments - I loved putting my album together. 


I have done my front cover using laser cuts from the Vintage in Artistry Collection volume 1 and the Vintage Artistry Sage Collection, the newly released flowers - Royal Spray Olive Paper flowers and some of the Sage Ephemera, and single ply jute.

These ring-binder albums are great with refills, matching coloured pages and pages to cover included.
I have had such fun putting this album together using all sorts of 49 and Market products - I have mixed up the pages and refills. I am going to show some of my pages here and the products used:

Here I have used Vintage Artistry Blush Sage rub-ons,  4x6 frame pieces, as well as laser cut pieces from the Vintage Artistry Sage collection. The page on the top row, is a backing from the 4x6 frame set, and a frame from the laser cut sheet added to the page with foam tape. I have rubbed on leaf transfers behind this frame set. The bottom row is a refill page to add photos and paper pieces, which I have used lasercut pieces and rub-on transfers. On the photo is phrase on best friends - which I have rubbed on off the the Vintage Artistry Sage Blush rub-on sheet, then I cut the photo before inserting this into the refill sheet.
In these pages I have cut up papers to fit the plastic refills, decorated with rub-ons and Ephemera. I have used the rub-ons again as I did the photos on the previous page, adding these to the paper and the cutting the paper to fit in the refill sheet. On the second page, I have covered the kraft coloured pages with sage papers, and attached the photo to a stitched frame as a tag to add in the fold. The fold is decorated with lasercut pieces, white sugar posies and rub-ons.
Another page using the plastic refills, and showing the photos with rub-ons, Vintage Artistry acetate foliage and lasercuts.
The pages are set up in the album with the folds - here I show how I have covered the kraft paper with papers and closed the page with a binder clip. And the flap opens up to reveal another photo.
Further pages, decorated with papers, laser cut sheets, 4x4 frames. Rub-ons and Sage Ephemera
I have added a large photo with a Ephemera frame on foam tape, and decorated with flowers, laser cuts and jute.
The photos are just some ideas of what can be created in the album. There is so much one can do and the refills can extra add ons can be purchased and added.

Hope you have as much fun as I had putting this album together.

Thanks for visiting,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment