Saturday 13 February 2021

Me - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market friends

My layout today was a challenge for me, as I don't usually scrapbooking myself. I went along to a scrapbook crop day at our local store recently, and my friend encouraged and challenged me to do a layout of myself. Using the Vintage Artistry Wedgewood Collection, here is my layout

The colours in this collection are just gorgeous and I really loved working with it. The base of my layout is the bonus paper that comes inside the collection pack which is on the reverse side of the cover. There are 2 sheets of exclusive laser cut elements. These are really fabulous - even have paper sequins, which I have used on my layout adding a little bit of Stickles and raising them on foam tape.

I have built up my flower cluster using flowers and the laser cuts. A tip here is to cut up the laser cuts which gives you more elements to add. I have done this with the blue leaves, the blue flower sprigs and the orange flowers. For the flowers, that I have used in my flower cluster, I have used the Salmon Enchanted Petals; the Salmon Pixie Petals and the darker blue smaller flowers from the Blue Raspberry Sugar Posies flower pack.

And the Wedgewood rub-on transfers - oh wow, these are amazing. Here in my photo above, I have first added the blue number/printed rub-on on the last sheet, and then I have added some of the brown print on top of this - these rub-ons are ideal to add on top of each other to give a really great effect.

I just love the rub-on pieces with the butterfly! I have added a few pieces from the rub-on sheet around my photos and flowers. The photo is matted on a range of Vintage Artistry Wedgewood Ephemera.

And as a little tease ... there is a new release product on my layout that 49 and Market are bringing out towards the end of February and these are stunning - brand new frames in various sizes and there are plenty in each pack - these are the Vintage Artistry Essentials File Frame Sets! I have used one that I have framed my photo with 😍

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Till next time,
Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment