Saturday 28 November 2020

Beauty - 49 and Market

Hello there,

I have created a layout using the Vintage Artistry in Colour Sage Collection with some roughly sewn rub-ons.

I have used the bonus page that is on the inside of the cover of the collection and the paper called Perennial. Inside cover page is the base and the reverse side of Perennial is cut down to 11" x 11" and the edges distressed. I love the Vintage Artistry Washi tape - and have used some of the Sage ones on this layout too. I have then used laser cuts from the Collection and some Vintage Artistry Sage ephemera layered behind the photo.  Roughly sewn rub-ons have been added. I created "paper tears" on the page and using the rub-ons looked like the tears were stitched.
Starting with the Garden Petals in Mint, I have used the bigger flowers and cut these in half tucked under the photo mat. I also cut up the laser cut leaves so these can be spread between the flower clusters. By cutting these, it adds extra to your pages. Then added some mint pixie petal flowers and fluff sugar posies to make up the rest of the clusters.

I have finished off adding a double bow in each cluster using the single ply jute.

Thanks for visiting the blog. Till next time,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment