Sunday 26 July 2020

Believe - 49 and Market

Hello,

Christmas in July .... yes, Christmas. And what a better way to celebrate Christmas in July with the new Vintage Artistry Noel collection, with its  perfect Christmas colours and gorgeous papers

And along with the paper pack that includes 2 sheets of gorgeous laser cut shapes, there is also an Ephemera pack and rub-ons. And these rub-ons are gorgeous - 3 packs in total. I loved using the rub-ons and had to stop myself from using them all they are that great. Here I have used the Vintage Artistry  Noel Tradition paper and cut down the Vintage Artistry Noel Aquifolium paper to adhere to the Tradition paper. I have left a gap wide enough around the edge of the Tradition paper to add these amazing white stitch rub-ons (and these are available in black too). The photo has been added to stacked layers from the Ephemera pack.

I have created the flower cluster with using red and green botanical potpourri flowers and the poinsettia laser cuts from the laser cut sheet, as well as adding in the Santa, leaves and rosette.

I have also added the pine cones from the laser cut sheet, and have curled these slightly to give them dimension. I have added quite a bit of the Vintage Artistry Noel Rub-ons. These rub-on very well, and one can add one rub-on on top of another, like I have done at the top left corner.
I have done the same here at the bottom right corner - there are three sheets of rub-ons in the pack, the colour ones in front and then a sheet of red and a sheet of green sayings and pictures. Here is a rub-ons of the house from the green sheet, and then I have added another tree rub-on to this. Where there are the green and red sayings I have rubbed these on, almost on top of each.

There is also a matching Noel stamp set, which I have used on my layout too. I finished off by adding some art stones - giving it a snow effect and a definite Christmas feel.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment