Thursday 28 May 2020

Best Ever - 49 and Market

Hello 49 & Market friends,

I would like to share with you my new layout, created for the blog today
The background page is the Vintage Remnants page #7. I have used a paper from the Vintage Artistry in Colour Sky Collection - the paper is the reverse side of the cover from this collection, cut down to 11" x 11", distressed and added to the Vintage Remnants paper. I have cut a V in this paper in the bottom right corner to reveal the blue pattern of the Vintage Remnants paper. The photo has been layered with Vintage Artistry Sky stitched frames, and mounted to the paper with foam tape. I then stamped randomly around under the frame using one of the ticket stamps from the Snapshots of Yesterday stamp collection. I have then layered around the photo with the Stargazers Sky Blue flowers. The laser cut leaves and flowers are from the Tattered Garden laser cut sheet. The chipboard gates are Dusty Attic.
 The flowers and leaves have been added with foam tape, and layered between the Stargazer flowers to add dimension.
"The Best Ever" title is the bar code from the Admit One paper of the Vintage Artistry Sky paper collection. To finish off I have added some Whispering Bubbles Minty Breeze.

Thanks for visiting the blog today,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment