Thursday 9 April 2020

Timeless Moments - Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty Attic Fans

Today I am up on the blog with a layout inspired by the April moodboard

I was inspired by the shape of the seed pods, they reminded me of stars - so I have bought some star chipboard into my layout. I love these colours and also thought that sepia photos were perfect with this moodboard. Here is my take on the moodboard for April:

I have gone with using a paper from the Old School Collection from 49 and Market. I then stenciled in a circular space using the burlap stencil and a dauber and ink, and then stamped around this. I have sprayed all my chipboard using Lindy's Stamp Gang inks, as well as spraying some of the flowers.
I have added the smaller circular frame first, and then added my papers and photo with a rectangular frame, to the side of the circular frame. I then started layering the flowers and stars.
I have added in a compass and two of the titles from the mini tags, sanding the edges of the tags.
Cut the small frame with the three hearts from the Polaroid frames - using the hearts part as a tag.
The other end of the frame has been used in the flower cluster at the top right of the page.
I have added some sequins and prills to finish off.

These are the products I have used

Till next time, take care
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment