Friday 23 August 2019

Love - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans!

I have created a new layout which I would like to share with you today.
I so enjoyed putting this layout together. The photo is compliments of Pexels.com. I started the layout with the Singing the Blues paper from the Sweet Reflections range, which I covered with clear gesso, before adding some stencilling and stamping. I then added blue, pink and white ink splatters on the page.
I then started layering with flowers, some fussy cutting, laser cuts and chipboard around the photo. The flowers used were a mixture of Country Blooms Cobalt, Country Blooms Blush, Wildflowers Blush and Stargazers Simply White. I also fussy cut flowers from Sweet Reflections Crossroads paper, and used some of the Sweet Reflections laser cut pieces.

I have added in some chipboard pieces using the white Love Archival Chipboard. I coloured the lock in pink and blue, and added Wink of Stellar to the leaves. I have also added Wink of Steller to the some of the flowers and the wings of the dragonfly.

I have finished off adding some microbeads and using Bubblegum and Blueberry Wishing Bubbles.

Thank you for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment