Wednesday 1 May 2019

White with 1 May Challenge

Hello to a new month, which means a new challenge over at White ... with 1. And this month is the delicious colour of Chocolate Kisses ..... yummy! And the most gorgeous and adorable moodboard

You just can't get more delicious than this - cute teddies and lab puppies .... and yummy chocolate cake .....  OHHH!
Here is my take on the moodboard and colour  for this month:


Here is my husband back in 1992 - a very young hubby! I have started off using a stencil and created some texture in the background with texture paste. Once this was dry, I then splattered some brown ink over the card stock. I have chosen some Dusty Attic chipboard for my layout. I have chosen to use gilding polish to colour in the chipboard - it looks just like chocolate icing!


I have then layered some Prima papers behind my photo also mounting it on foam tape for dimension and also to be able to tuck the chipboard behind the frame.
I have chosen this gorgeous chippie title because this photo was taken quite a few years ago.
Pop on over to the White ... with 1 blog to check out the details to play along with us - and you could also win a prize! Also check out the details for the national scrapbooking challenge on the 4th of May.

Thanks for coming to visit :)

Yours in scrapping,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment