Wednesday 11 May 2022

Choose Happiness - 49 & Market

Hello lovelies

I have created a layout using the Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 2 and some pieces from the Curators Botanical Collection.

I have being dying to use this photo of my daughter and her friend, in their yellow dressed and with the green bush in the background, thought this Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 2 and a little of Curators Botanical is just perfect! The background paper is from the Curators Botanical Solids collection pack - I have used paper 3. I cut out a square from the centre of this paper 3 so that I could use that purple to mat my photo. Next I used Paper 1 which I tore (more off the top than the bottom so as not lose any of the flower print) - make sure this wide enough to cover the piece cut out the centre of the purple paper. I cut my photo down to about 4"x 4" and used a frame from the laser cuts included in the VA Edition Volume 2 to adhere to my photo before adding this to my page with foam tape. I used the White Heron Rustic Bouquet flowers which I sprayed yellow using Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Bonjour Butter, and while still wet, sprayed with a darker yellow spray - just here and there.
Once these were dry, I began layering my flowers and laser cuts from the VA Collectors Edition Volume 2.   Some of the bigger laser cut pieces were cut down so I could insert these with my cluster. 
The flowers and leaves were adhered using foam tape of varying thickness to create the dimension of a garden. 

I have used some of the rub-ons from the Curators Botanical 6x8 rub-ons sheets. These are the leaves at the top of the page and the flower at the bottom, as well as the script rub-ons that are added randomly to the page.
The title Choose Happiness - is off the laser cut sheets, and I used one of the other banner laser cuts as the matting - as the back of the laser cut sheet is lilac and was perfect to mat the title (which I have distressed). 
I finished off adding creamy coloured diamante to the page.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Take care,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment