Thursday 26 May 2022

Best Always Mini Album - 49 & Market

Hello friends

What a privilege to able to create a project with the new Spectrum Sherbet. I decided that I would make a mini album - as the range is just sooooo beautiful, bright and beautiful!



I have used a white envelope memory keepers foundation album to create this project, combined with the foundations pocket folio, 4x6 envelope folio, and the open waterfall folio set. I have cut down 12 x 12 collection papers to fit the album, using papers from the Sherbet Classics pack, the Foundations pack and the Solids pack cut to fit the album and the various flaps and envelopes. Each piece of paper added to the album has been sanded before adhering. The front of the album is made using the Flamingo Enchanted Petals flowers combined with laser cut pieces, chipboard titles and chipboard pieces. I have also added the Pallette's rubons down the edges of the album.
There are also pages where I have used the tidal wave and strawberry lemonade ephemera pieces as in the above photo - and underneath I have used the Spectrum Pallettes 4" fabric washi tape to finish off the edge of the page. There are also frames used out of the strawberry lemonade and tidal wave frame sets, combined with ephemera. (I have left a piece of the frames unglued to add photos in later). I have also used the strips from the bar code strip on the bottom of the page for the edges. 




Above photos show the waterfall and envelope folio. I have even used parts of the cover pages from each collection as part of my album.

Above shows how a full piece of the Pallette fabric tape can be used as a background. I have filled the pockets with the tags from the tag sets. The album is full of all the other elements - like the wishing bubbles, acetate leaves and mini index clips.

I have created a walk through video to show the album, and how the folio's are added and covered with all the different papers, washi tapes, rubons, tags, chipboard words and pieces. Click the link here.

Hope you have enjoyed this album as much as I enjoyed putting this together.

Till next time, 
Michelle








No comments:

Post a Comment