Monday 13 September 2021

Autumn Leaves - 49 and Market

Hello lovelies

I am back today with the a new collection - not only is the name of the collection just awesome, but so are the colours - Vintage Artistry In the Leaves Collection

The base of my layout is the reverse side of the Vintage Artistry In the Leaves Journal Card paper. I have left the name strip on the bottom and trimmed the equivalent off the top of the page. The photo is matted with pieces from the In the Leaves Ephemera pack, the frame over the photo is also from the Ephemera pack. These were distressed and layered and added to the centre of the page on foam tape.
The flowers used are the Country Blooms in Ginger and then layering the In the Leaves foliage leaves - these are acetate and in order to get them lifted, I added foam tape under these.  I have also added the word rose gold word clips "memories" and the shape clips "arrow" 
There is a butterfly already printed on the frame from the Ephemera pack plus there is a single butterfly in the same pack, which I have glued and raised on the frame, as they are the same size. I added some Sprinkles to the leaves. The Autumn Leaves title is from the Washi tape pack - one side has die cut shapes - which is how I was able t add the title to the page. 
I have also included some of the In the Leaves rub-ons to the page.


This collection is beautiful and I just love the rich colours. I hope you enjoy it too.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Best wishes,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment