Wednesday 1 September 2021

49 & Market September Sketch Challenge

Hello there,

It's a new month, and a new month means a new sketch Challenge over at 49 & Market. And I so loved this month's challenge - I hope you love it as much as I did.

And this is the sketch:

I turned the sketch once anti-clockwise and did my take on it from there.

The base of the paper is the bonus sheet included on the back of the cover of the Vintage Artistry Beached 12 x 12 Collection. I then did some stamping with a script stamp down the sides and through the centre before I began putting my layout together.
I have used the laser cut flowers and leaves from the Vintage Artistry Blush Collection and combined these in layers with the Royal Spray Passion Pink paper flowers and the leaves that come from the same flower pack
I have also added Blush Wishing Bubbles and Baubles among the leaves and flowers. 
I then added rub-ons from the Vintage Artistry Essentials rub-on pack - using the splatter like ones and the postage stamps. I then rubbed these around the elements and also on top of each other to create an effective background.
I then brushed white paint over the edges of the flowers and added some beads to finish off.

Do you want to take part in the September challenge? Please follow these rules:

  • Use the sketch as an inspiration to create your layout, you can rotate, flip it, turn it upside down or even change the number of photographs, make it your own.
  • Use at least 49 and Market’s papers and flowers. Remember to list all the products you used.
  • Join the 49 and Market Fans Group on Facebook and upload one photo of your project to the September Challenge album;
  • Link all the 49 and Market products you have used to the 49 and Market shop.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing 49 and Market to use your images on their social media channel, winners will be announced on the 9th of the following month, have fun and good luck.

Each winner will receive a prize worth $40 of 49 and Market’s products such as paper collections, flowers, …
The challenge will be open from the 1st to the last day of the month.

Thanks for visiting the blog today - and I hope to see your entry on the 49 and Market Fans Facebook page 😀

Cheers,

Michelle

https://www.49andmarket.com/product/pre-order-vintage-artistry-beached-12x12-collection-pack/https://www.49andmarket.com/product/vintage-artistry-blush-12x12-collection-pack/https://www.49andmarket.com/product/royal-spray-passion-pink-paper-flowers-shipping-end-of-march/https://www.49andmarket.com/product/wishing-bubbles-and-baubles-blush/https://www.49andmarket.com/product/vintage-artistry-essentials-rub-on-transfers-pre-order-mid-march-ship/



No comments:

Post a Comment