Tuesday 13 July 2021

It's a Beach Day - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans,

Oh my gosh - the new Vintage Artistry Beached collection is just fabulously bright and colourful - and just perfect for happy beach days. 


The base page is the reverse side of the Vintage Artistry Beached paper "Unchartered" and then I cut down the Vintage Artistry Beached "journal card" paper and distressed the edges, attaching to the Unchartered paper with the reverse side up.
The collection pack comes with gorgeous laser cut pieces. There are two stamp like frames which I cut the tops off of to make a frame to fit a 6" x 4" photo. I attached this to the paper with foam tape before cutting the laser cut netting in half and tucking in under the top and the bottom of the photo.From here I attached the "elastic" band and the bow I have added with foam tape for dimension.

I then began layering the laser cut flowers, and curling the sea shells and adhering to the cluster - by curling the shells, gives that extra dimension to the shells.

And check out the Vintage Artistry Beach Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets - these are supper for adding that special touch to your layout - and check out the flip-flops (jandals as they are called here in NZ) - they are super cute, which I have added to the flowers here.

I have also added the wishing bubbles randomly on the page.

We are in the middle of winter here in New Zealand, and this collection reminds me of summer - roll on hot, summer days .........

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Till next time, when I will be able to show you a layout using the Vintage Artistry Hike More Collection.

Cheers,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment