Wednesday 28 July 2021

Explore - 49 and Market

Hello everyone

Today I am excited to share with you a layout created with the new Vintage Artistry Hike More Collection - and its another great collection from 49 and Market:

I just love the colours of this Vintage Artistry Hike More Collection - perfect for the outdoors. And it works so well with my photo - which is my daughter and two of her closest friends out at Washpen Falls here in Canterbury, New Zealand. 

I have used the reverse side of the paper called "In the Thicket" and then cut down and distress the reverse side of the "Bramble" paper to create my layout. I used pieces from the Hike More Ephemera pack layered behind my photo to create a matt, adhered to the page with foam tape. In the above photo, I have used the Hike More rub-ons for the saying "Life is Short & the World is Wide" and then bits that have the butterfly and the dragonfly.

The frame on the photo is from the Hike More Chipboard Stickers. The flower cluster is made using ephemera and some flowers from the Olive Royal Spray, Majestic Bouquet Ivory flower and the Mango Royal Spray posies, plus a little bit of jute. There is also bits of rub-ons added around the page here.

I have used some here over the viewer slide - they really are easy to use and rub-on really well.

Here is another rub-on title from the Hike More collection - "The Great Outdoors"
I finished off adding the title "Explore" to the photo and the bauble that says "nature lover" ro the flower cluster from the Hike More "Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets"

Hope it is nice and warm where you, and if you are out outdoors - your photos will be wonderful with this Vintage Artistry Hike More Collection.

Take care,
Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment