Monday 28 June 2021

Choose happy - 49 and Market layout

Hello scrappy friends

We are well into the middle of winter here in New Zealand - and when I created this layout for today's post - it was a grey day and had rained all day - ideal for cranking up the heat and scrapbooking!

I have created a layout today using the Vintage Artistry Blush collection:

Such a happy and vibrant range with its hot pink tones, I just love working with this collection.

I have used the bonus page that is included in the 12 x 12 collection pack - this is the reverse side of the cover. I then cut about 5" x 12" off the Vintage Artistry Blush Serene paper and adhered this to the top of the page and a bar strip off the Poised Paper. I then added a strip of Vintage Artistry Sage washi tape on top of the join.
I have used two photos here - one that is a 4" x 4" and a 4" x 6" photo. There are frames that are included on the laser cut sheets of the Blush pack. I added the 4" x 4" frame to the smaller photo and the larger frame to the larger photo, adhering the smaller photo and frame on the bigger frame and photo aligned to each other -  added with foam tape. Ephemera and other laser cut pieces were added behind the photo before adhere to the page, plus I added a word clip "today".  I then added rub-ons around this before starting with the flowers.

Using Royal Posies Passion Pink and Olive, as well as Ivory Majestic Bouquet, I created my flower clusters. I broke the leaves off individually of the leaf pieces on the laser cut sheet, and adhered these around the flower clusters.


The title Choose happy is off the Vintage Artistry Blush rub-on transfers.

I finished off adding some Vintage Artistry Blush wishing bubbles and baubles, and then splattering white paint over the flowers.

Thanks for popping over to visit the blog today.

Take care,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment