Sunday 13 June 2021

Hello all from a wintery New Zealand!

I am so excited to bring you a layout featuring some more new products from 49 & Market - another new range called Vintage Artistry Hike More.

I have only used the papers and the rub-ons from this range - but it at leasts gives you an idea of the new range that is coming out.
The papers used are the VA Hike More paper called Boscage and the other is called Journal Card. 
I loved the mushrooms on the barcode tab on the bottom of the Boscage paper, so I decided to keep it and cut a strip of paper the same width as the bar strip from the top of the Boscage paper. I the tore the edges off of the reverse side of the Journal Card paper, and curling up the edges of the paper here and there. This is then attached to the Boscage paper making sure the mushrooms are open. I first played around getting my elements on the page before deciding how I would place my Vintage Artistry Hike More transfers on the page. Aren't these mushrooms just gorgeous??
These transfers are gorgeous - filled with lovely mushrooms, leaves, little animals, scripts - to name a few. And they look fabulous on the white of the Journal Card paper.
The photo frame and the title "THE LITTLE THINGS" are off the VA Essential Chipboard stickers.  The flower and leaf clusters are made up from a number of embellishments: leaves from the  VA Wedgewood layered embellishments, the lasercuts from the VA Wedgewood 12x12 paper collection and the leaves included in the Royal Posies packs. I have also rubbed on leaves from the VA Hike More transfer sheet. The frame has been wrapped with the single ply jute, making up a bow at left edge. Once the flowers and leaves were added, I then cut into the bows so they became single strands of twine sticking through.

The flowers are the Royal Posies in Olive (green ones) and Tomato (red ones). I have also scattered some Sage Wishing Bubbles on the layout. The sticker "THIS" is off the VA Essentials chipboard stickers.
The title "some kind of wonderful" is from an earlier range of transfers VA Everyday (unfortunately retired now - but is a good way to show that you can use the words in other transfers as titles for your pages). The butterfly is out of the VA Essentials Foliage pack.

Look out for the Hike More range shipping soon! 

Thanks for visiting today.
Michelle














No comments:

Post a Comment