Sunday 23 June 2019

Memories to Last a Lifetime - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market Fans

Today I am here to show you my latest layout as DT for 49 and Market. I have created a layout using the new "Old School Collection" - it is a great collection, and I have decided to showcase this collection using a heritage theme.
I love the brown and blue tones of this collection. I started off with the paper called Penmanship. I first prepared the page with clear gesso. Once dry, I added some texture to the page with texture paste and a script stencil. This was then stamped with various stamps using dark blue, dark brown and black archival inks.

I have used frames from the Old School Collection pack and the laser cut frames and from the Vintage Remnant's pack no 3 and layered these behind the photo. Then using a mixture of mostly navy and some of the lighter yellow botanical potpourri flowers, combined with laser cuts from the Old School Collection, I created the flower cluster. The little booklets are just adorable - these can be created in 3-D.
I have also used the Archival Chipboard Treasure  as elements on my page. The script has been cut in half so that I could tuck it in under the laser book and the right hand side of the photo. I then also cut the lace strip to add between the flowers and under the the photo.
I have then used some of the leaves and the dragon fly from the Serendipitous Laser Cut Sheets and the bottles, clock, books and pens from the Old School laser cut sheet
I have then finished off with adding some muslin cloth and arts stones, and stitching around the edge of the page.



Thanks for popping over and visiting my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment