Friday 7 June 2019

Cherish Treasure - 49 and Market

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to announce that I have been invited to join the 49 and Market design team - what an honour! So without further ado, here is my first reveal with 49 and Market using one of their brand new releases "Ethereal":

This layout (with my gorgeous daughter) was created from the Ethereal Mini Pack 12x12 collection. I have used the Daydream paper as my background and then torn the Whisper paper to add on top.
I have used Dusty Attic chipboard to create the frame to base my photo and layer the laser cuts on.
I have started off using thw confetti stencil from Dusty Attic and adding some texture to the background. I then used the laser cut flowers from the laser cut sheet, and layered these with foam tape as 3-D as shown on the laser sheet, to add extra dimension. I have curled the petals and added some foam tape underneath the petals for the height.

I have then added the leaves also adding in foam tape under them as I have layered these to add dimension
I have then added some Botanical Potpourri Vintage flowers between the laser cuts


I have finished off using some the Limeade Wishing Bubbles added to the background - they are so gorgeous as an element on a page. I have loved working with this beautiful collection that is featured in the Ethereal mini pack. The laser cut sheet has some beautiful elements that can be used to enhance your pages
Pop on over to the 49 and Market web page to check out their gorgeous products and their blog for some amazing inspiration from the team. 


Thanks for visiting my blog.

M

3 comments: