Friday 1 February 2019

White .. with 1 February 2019

Hello there lovelies

Thanks for popping by to look at the White ... with 1 monthly challenge - and quite the appropriate colour for February - VIVID RED, with valentine's day around the corner.

And a sketch for the month

And this colour is just so vibrant and just pops on white. Here is my take on the February challenge

I so loved putting this page together. Here I have used the papers from the Mintay range "Farmlife". I used the no 2 paper for the back ground. The lamb and matting papers behind the photo are from the no 9 paper. I have cut the flowers and the ducks from the no 6 paper.

The chipboard fence is from Dusty Attic, which I have painted in red. I have then built up the flowers and the animals around the fence.
I have used chipboard leaves from 49 and Market 6 x 6 archival chipboard "remember today" and layered these between the fussy cut flowers.
I then added some art stones to the bottom of the page to resemble ground, and then finished off with dabbing red ink over the stones and around the photos and embellishments to add dimension.
I have used a die to cut out the shapes behind the photo and finished off with a chipboard heart painted in red.

I hope I have inspired you to take up the White with 1 challenge for February.

Thank you for popping over to visit.

----- M ----

No comments:

Post a Comment