Monday 25 February 2019

Gorgeous with Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty Attic friends!

Featuring another layout for Dusty Attic and their amazing chipboard pieces. Today I am showcasing a layout I have done of my daughter who was doing a photo shoot for a friend as part of his photography course. Here he was trying to get the lighting right and she was playing the fool pulling funny faces while he was trying to get it right - the result is this amazing photo. I just love it!

I have used a mixture of Prima Georgia Blue paper and 49 and Market Paradise paper. I have stenciled the background using the Dusty Attic Ledger Stencil and some texture past and mixing it with a little gold paint, behind the matting papers. I have prepped that chipboard using gold paint on the Dusty Attic Iron Garnish #4 and the Dusty Attic Cosmic Swirl.
I then used a lighter gold metallic polish on the Dusty Attic Lavender #2 chipboard. I used these as part of my flower arrangement, where I cut these into small pieces and layered these between the flowers.



I then used blue metallic paint and painted the title #gorgeous from the Dusty Attic hashtags sayings #2 chipboard words

These are the Dusty Attic products I have used:
DA1869



Thank you for popping over to look at the blog today. I hope that I have inspired you to create a layout with these amazing Dusty Attic chippies.







4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I love the style of your layouts. Your creations are just beautiful and stunning :) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for lovely kind words. I love looking at other peoples creations too - everyone is so unique with their own styles, its just awesome!

      Delete
  2. Love your style Michell, and very inspirational to me...love the use of the DA chippies and had a fun time making my latest project too...
    Following you with pride...[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for kind words, you are lovely thank you xx

      Delete