Saturday 1 September 2018

White with 1 .... Sept 2018 reveal

Happy Spring Day!

1st of September and the sun is shining - just right for Spring Day here in NZ! And it is reveal day over at White ... with 1 and one of my favourite colours .... TEAL SEA

Gorgeous isn't it?

And I just love the mood board :
 And here is my take on the challenge for this month:


Here I have used mainly chipboard to make up this layout. It is a combination of chipboard from Dusty Attic, 2 Crafty Chipboard and Imagine If. Some of it I have cut up and placed in order to make the design.  These have been layered to give it a dimensional effect.


I started off with adding gesso to all the pieces before painting the chipboard pieces with Finnabair acrylic paint Metallique Mermaid Teal. The frame is a wooden frame which I have had in my stash for a few years, which was also gesso'd and then painted with white acrylic paint and lightly brushed over with an ink pad and then sanded to give it that wooden effect.




I have also die cut some leaves from teal paper, added some flowers from 49 and Market and some white cotton to finish this off.


Pop over to the White ... with 1 blog to check on detail on how to play along.

Happy scrapping!

---- M ----

 

No comments:

Post a Comment