Saturday 15 September 2018

Sketchabilities #153 - September

Hello!

Welcome to the new month at Sketchabilities - Sketch #153 for September.  Another fabulous sketch:


It's a wonderful sketch - and I really enjoyed putting my page together:
The base of the layout is 49 and Market Captured Adventures Explorer paper. I prepared the page by covering it with clear gesso. Once dried, I used a script stencil to add some texture to the page. I then added some ink and stamped over this with brown ink. Instead of the 2 photos on the either side of the larger photo I cover two chipboard frames with the striped paper off the back of the laser cuts bonus of the Captured Adventures range.

The title is a Dusty Attic chipboard, plus there are some cogs - all of these were painted with Bo Bunny Glitter paste - Wasabi. And then dusted over with brown ink.
The flower cluster was done with the 49 and Market Vintage Shades Cluster - Sage, and the leaves are from the laser cut sheet off the 49 and Market Sweet Reflections.

Here are a few more close ups




Pop over to the Sketchabilities blog to check the details and play along with us!

----- M -----

2 comments: